Dear Galanis Plastic Surgery Family
It’s been a long road since the COVID-19 pandemic hit. Together, we effectively took actions to safeguard the health and safety of ourselves and our communities. While it is not yet time to decelerate our efforts, we can begin to stage a comeback.
As things begin to stabilize and the risks of COVID-19 become better understood, we are getting closer to restarting care such as reopening the office and performing elective procedures. Returning to “normal” in our everyday lives may take some time, but we think a big step in the right direction is helping our patients feel like the best version of themselves.
To ensure your needs are met, Galanis Plastic Surgery is starting a gradual re-opening process – with stringent safety measures in place – for in-office appointments starting Monday, May 18, 2020.
You may be hesitant to seek in-person services during the pandemic but please know that we are taking all necessary steps to be prepared. For the safety and well-being of our patients and in-office teams, we are taking all appropriate precautions and reinforcing best practices at our facilities including:
- Utilizing cyber consultations or follow-ups where appropriate;
- Strict social and physical distancing measures including minimizing time in waiting areas and maintaining low in-office patient volumes;
- Restricting visitors or guests of patients unless they are medically necessary;
- Universal screening of all patients and employees based on symptoms and using thermometers;
- Rigorous cleaning and disinfecting, concentrating on traffic areas, frequently touched surfaces, exam rooms, and terminals;
- Mandating a mask or face covering for all patients, visitors and employees at all times while in GPS facilities, in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- Continuing to stay up to date on the standard of care with regards to testing.
With these assurances, we hope you feel safe knowing that your health is of the utmost importance to us and that we are taking all necessary measures to be prepared for you.
Please check our website for a complete list of specific patient protocols for COVID 19. All scheduled patients will be required to read and sign these protocols, in addition to reviewing them with our staff to ensure the safety of all patients.
Thank you for being a loyal patient to Galanis Plastic Surgery. We look forward to seeing you soon!