Brazilian Butt Lift
The Brazilian Butt Lift procedure, also known as butt augmentation, or “BBL surgery”, is a surgical procedure that aims to enhance the size of the buttocks to achieve an enhanced and voluptuous appearance. It’s becoming important for patients to be well-informed about their options. With the shifts in fashion and the tighter garments on the market today, Brazilian Butt Lift are beginning to rival Breast Augmentation in demand and popularity.
Contact us to schedule your consultation today
Who Is A Candidate
- A healthy patient displeased with the size and/or shape of their buttocks
- A healthy patient with a fair amount of body fat
- A Patient displeased with the aged appearance of his or her face and neck as noted by
The surgery is typically performed under general anesthesia. Small drains are frequently placed and are usually removed the day after surgery. Depending on the patient’s features, a variety of approaches and techniques are available to the surgeon.
If you would like to learn more about brazilian butt lift surgery, please fill out our contact form and we will be happy to assist you! Alternatively, you can call to schedule a consultation to see Dr. Galanis in Beverly Hills at 310-858-8930.
- Outpatient: patients should be watched overnight by a caregiver; arrangements for overnight stays at a specialized facility are often made
- Result: immediate; expect bruising and swelling to persist for 1-2 weeks
- Pain: variable. oral pain medicine may be needed for up to 5-7 days
- Suture removal: sutures removed at 5-7 days and others 10-14 days.
- Drain removal: removed the day after surgery
- Activity/Shower/Driving Restriction: no restriction on daily activity. encouraged to walk. may shower 2 days after surgery. no lifting greater than 10 pounds for 2 weeks. may drive when no longer requiring narcotic pain medication. No strenuous activity/heavy lifting for 6 weeks.
- Time off work: expect to require 2 weeks off of work depending on job demands.
- Follow-up: you will be seen the day after surgery and then in office following surgery at 1 week, 2 weeks, 6 weeks, and 3 months or as needed